So...

Friday, December 05, 2014

It's been too long, guys.  Too long.

I tried this last year with the Love Me Again? post and you guys are so awesome that you have stuck with me for all this time.  I'm not going to try to recreate that post but basically the biggest excuse I can tell you as to why I haven't been posting is:

Life happened.

I blame myself for not posting as much as I should.  It's also part of the reason why I think I might come up with a new feature.  The Bucket List is coming up on five years old.  It is time to try something new.  

This new feature: Blogger Behind the Bookshelf.  We've known each other for five years or so, The Bucket List and I.  However, the blog knows only what I have said in the About Me page.  I think it is time to change that. 

I'm not giving the feature a daily, planned-out time.  Currently, I am in South Korea.  I won't be posting anything until winter break, that is for sure.  I return to America then but after the holiday season, I travel to Disney World.  It's a busy break.  In between holiday cookies and Mickey Mouse ears, I will try to post as much as I can.    

I did end up going to BEA and I loved it.  I wish I had written some awesome things but work got in the way.  However, I'm going to BEA this year and I'm going to love it.  If you are coming, let's meet up.  I always love to meet new people and talk books.

Unfortunately, once again, there will be no annual book discussion this year.  I am a senior in college and should be focusing on finding an internship and other work-related duties.  Thank you for sticking with me and understanding.

I hope to start blogging again in a few weeks!

Until then-- happy reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments